South Florida Roof Maintenance Contractor
Roof Doctors Provides Roofing Services to Building and Commercial Property Owners
Roof Doctors believes that the most effective way to keep a roof performing for a long period of time is for the building owner to have a formal, long term relationship with a professional roofing contractor such as us: As a PROFESSIONAL CONTRACTOR, we:
- Understand local building practices.
- Understand different roof systems, and can make recommendations concerning which type of system is best for a particular building.
- Have a trained and experienced workforce.
- Can respond quickly should a problem arise.
- Are well established in the community, so the owner understands who he is dealing with.
- Work in, and give back to, our local community.
- Best understand the local business environment, and know how to complete to the work.
Manufacturer warranties do NOT cover every component of your roof. Roof components not covered under the guarantee are exposed to UV rays and Florida weather daily, which causes sealants and membrane to break down and deteriorate. Some of these items include pitch pans, m-curbs, HVAC electrical pipes, metal counter flashings, and coping caps. Scuppers, gutters and drains get clogged with trash and debris and needs to be cleaned out for proper drainage. Maintenance on a roof is just as important as changing the oil in your vehicle every 3-4 months. If you want something to perform, you have to maintain it. Extend the life of your roof system by as much as 50%!
What You’re Getting:
- As the basis of this program, we monitor your roof systems health by performing regular inspection and manufactures recommended maintenance. This keeps you in compliance with your long-term warranty qualifications.
- Actual maintenance performed on the roof
- We also monitor and identify other building components that come in contact with your roof assembly that could have a negative impact on your roof systems health and longevity. Some examples of this are the integrity of masonry or stucco walls, windows, skylights, sheet metal flashings and roof top equipment. This process assures that items outside your warranty do not harm the integrity of the roof assembly.
- In the case of sudden water intrusion, our 24-Hour Urgent Care service assures you of fast, reliable response by the people who best know your roof construction and its history. This gives you the peace of mind that comes with knowing that professionals are managing your roofing assets.